New for 2023! The Presto Club is an opportunity for youth ages 8-14 to gather at select concerts to socialize pre-concert, engage with a designed interactive booklet during concerts, and participate in curated, post-concert Artist Meet and Greet opportunities. Students will be under the care and supervision of Education & Engagement staff.
- Pre-concert social event with games
- Sit together on the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater Lawn to enjoy concert with provided snacks and drinks
- Receive interactive booklet to help understand and engage with the concert
- Invitation to post-concert Artist Meet and Greet
- Meet & connect with new friends that also love live music
For additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Participate
- Purchase tickets for June 22, June 30, July 2, July 8, or July 19 Orchestral Series concerts, purchase Green or Transferable Lawn Passes or make reservations for the July 15 Family Concert on BravoVail.org.
- Join the fun at 5:00PM prior to the concerts.
- First come, first served. Limited to 20 participants.
- Drop off students before the concert and pick them up after the concert. Meet in the GRFA lobby for Orchestra Concerts, by amphitheater entrance for Family Concert. (Parents or guardians must be in attendance at the concert in case of emergency.)