Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: truncated credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about Bravo! Vail;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, season announcements and newsletters.
How Information is Used. Bravo! Vail uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on organization happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. Credit card numbers are only saved for one year and are truncated at all times in order to remain within PCI Compliancy regulations. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Bravo! Vail will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Bravo! Vail and only to further the organization activities and purposes of Bravo! Vail.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.